1. - You must posts these rules.
2. - Each person has to share 10 things about them
3. - Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. - Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal
5. - Go to their page to inform them they are tagged
6. - Not something like " you are tagged if you read that"
7. - You have to legitimately tag 10 people or at least under ten
8. - No tag-backs
9. - You're not obligated to do this tag.
10. - YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry.
Ten things about me:
1. I really like spicy food.
2. I'm impulsive.
3. For Halloween when I was 10 or 11, I dressed up as a hooded, faceless Jedi. I smacked a random guy in the head with my plastic lightsaber while trick or treating. He got mad but I think he deserved it, don't remember why.
4. My favorite dreams are when I am exploring beautiful places, like in one dream I was walking down country roads while a storm rolled in.
5. I often procrastinate because I think I am not good enough, but I know that won't help me improve.
6. I have a deep hatred for the school system.
7. At night I imagine something hitting the glass sliding door while I'm in the kitchen to scare myself.
8. I will never be too old to dress up and get free candy.
9. I was obsessed with Mothman when I was 17, it was my favorite thing to research and it's still interesting to me.
10. Favorite band/album at the moment:
1. What’s your favorite kind of game to play? It used to be an mmo called City of heroes, but it was shut down. I loved playing support/healing characters. My favorite character to play was my pumpkin headed empath defender named Dr. Nyx.
2. If you could become anything (and I mean anything, even a chair) what would you be? A ghostly entity that can change shape and appearance.
3. Is there an art medium you haven’t used that you’d like to try out? Oil painting.
4. If you were able to go on an epic adventure with someone, who would it be and why? I don't know, I guess I'd just go by myself.
5. As a kid, was there anything that you could not live without? Salty things and sugar. Also small adventures to keep myself entertained.
6. What sorts of things bother or annoy you the most? Feeling unable to do anything, self-doubt, condescending attitudes and injustice.
7. How well do you fare with new technology? Pretty well I think.
8. Cake or pie? Cake.
9. Do you like the sound of cracking knuckles? I don't mind it.
10. Have you had any dreams that have stuck with you for years? If not then how about an old memory? I remember a dream I had when I was really young, maybe around 4-6 years old. I was trapped in a mansion and trying to open the doors to get out but they were all locked. I heard my mom yelling for me to wake up but I couldn't. When I did wake up my mom was holding me, she was very upset.
I tag: and I am going to break the rules, you're tagged if you looked at this. Do it if you want to.
My questions for you:
1. astrology.about.com/library/bl… This link takes you to a birth chart calculator, what is your moon sign?
2. What do you think about your moon sign?
3. A song that makes you feel nostalgic?
4. Tell a story describing something strange that has happened in your life.
5. What motivates you?
6. Favorite legend?
7. Any plans for Halloween?
8. List four of your interests.
9. A quote you like?
10. Last youtube video you watched?